Our equipment assembly services specialize in the manufacture and testing of challenging parts and assemblies.
Our equipment assembly manufacturing service specializes in prototype and small series production. The size of the series produced is typically between 1 and 20. Our staff will serve you promptly, and always have your interests at heart. Our innovative team specializes in problem solving and subsequently improvement proposals and fixes are often made before the product is delivered to the client to ensure that the assembly or its part operates as it should. The pursuit of continuous development is central to everything we do. We are ready to join projects at any stage of the product life cycle.
Our services include:
- Product development projects and project management
- 3D mechanics design
- Operative testing
- Small series
- Orbital welding of process pipes (1/8”-1/4” pipes, VCR, Swagelok)
- ISO-, KF-, and CF-flanges and chambers
– standard products
– special products based on customer drawing or wishes
- Helium leak testing
- Clean-room compatible finishing and assembly
- Global deliveries