Mamec slurry pumps work well under all conditions
The LJ slurry pumps belong to Mamec’s traditional range of products. Long experience as a manufacturer means top quality – our devices are based on the technique we developed over 50 years ago. All Mamec Oy’s products work under difficult conditions. High technical expertise ensures the individual implementation of LJ pumps together with a steady safe function.
An effective shredder guarantees a smooth function
The function of the LJ slurry pump is based on the state of art design of the shredder construction. The construction ensures an efficient pumping of thick and problematic sediment. Acid-resistant steel can be used as a raw material for Mamec Oy’s LJ pumps, if desired.
Using the best materials
- Pump volute: Molded steel sheet
- Impeller + tooth ring: Surfaced hardened steel or acid-resistant steel
- Impeller shaft: Acid-resistant steel
- Inner shaft of the frame tube: Special Steel
- Slide ring sealing: Ceramic Silicon Carbide sealing surfaces, body parts made of acid-resistant steel
- Bearing: Roller bearing and oil lubrication
- Components in contact with fluid: Steel or stainless steel, S355 (LJ pumps), acid-resistant steel EN1.4404 (AISI 316), (HLJ pumps)
- Surface treatment and painting: Fe Sa ½ Fo, blue polyester powder, RAL 5003